DID YOU KNOW?
Not only is your thyroid an important organ for weight loss . . . . the LIVER is an ESSENTIAL organ for LOSING WEIGHT!
- Is a major fat burning organ
- Is a major fat pumping organ
- Improves your immune system
- Regulates metabolism
Purpose of the Liver
One of the primary purposes of the liver is to filter the blood, cleaning out anything that could be toxic to your body.
Imagine pouring something through a mesh strainer. At first the liquids run through easily, but eventually, if there are too many solids, the strainer gets clogged and the liquid has nowhere to go. If the liver has to work overtime to cleanse toxins, a similar situation can happen to the liver. It gets clogged with toxins and at that point fails to run efficiently.
When the liver becomes clogged, every organ in your body is impacted and efforts to lose weight are blocked. Here are just some of the impacts:
- Causes Water Retention Which Adds Body Weight.
- Can NOT Regulate Glucose
- Causes Sugar Cravings
- Causes Weight Gain
- Weakens Immune System
- Can NOT Burn Body Fat -Making ALL of Your Weight Loss Efforts a Complete Waste of Time!
- The Liver Causes weight gain tends to occur around the abdominal area and a protuberant abdomen (pot belly) will develop. This is not good for the waistline!